Almost everyone wants to spend less time but get better results from business emails, the communication staple of work. Here’s how.
- Consider how people will view your email.
- Make your subject line helpful.
- Get to the point.
- Apply the approach that suits your purpose.
- Close with a summary, call to action and thanks.
- Shorten, check and clarify before you send.
At first, this may take a little more time. But once you get the hang of it, you’ll apply these steps automatically.
You’ll also waste less time clearing up misunderstandings and building support for vital issues. And the people who have to read your emails at work will thank you too for respecting their time.
To learn more the six steps to writing efficient, effective emails, you can click on the image to download my free report on how to tame the productivity beast.